Well, another November has officially come and (almost) gone, so that means it’s time to wrap up Nonfiction November. It’s a truncated week, but it’s always one of my favorites. Here’s the prompt we’re working with, which is being hosted by Jaymi at The OC BookGirl:
Week 5 (November 29-December 3) New to My TBR: It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
There have been so many amazing book featured this month. Honestly, I think I’ve added more to my TBR pile this month than any other Nonfiction November.
- The Angry Chef: Bad Science and the Truth About Healthy Eating by Anthony Warner, What’s Nonfiction?
- Birds, Beasts and Relatives by Gerald Durrell, Reading, Writing Working, Playing
- Dark, Salt, Clear: Life in a Cornish Fishing Town by Lamorna Ash, Cracker Crumb Life
- Dark Tide: The Great Molasses Flood of 1919 by Stephen Puleo, Cracker Crumb Life
- The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and The Missing Corpse by Piu Marie Eatwell, She Reads Novels
- Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine by Sarah Lohman, What’s Nonfiction?
- English Pastoral: An Inheritance by James Rebanks, BooksPlease
- The Expedition: Solving the Mystery of a Polar Tragedy by Bea Uusma, The Content Reader
- Heist: The Oddball Crew Behind the $17 Million Loomis Fargo Theft by Jeff Diamant, Silver Button Books
- The Hidden Case of Ewan Forbes by Zoë Playdon, Libro Fulltime
- Iranian Rappers and Persian Porn: A Hitchhiker’s Adventures in the New Iran by Jamie Maslin, Maphead’s Book Blog
- The Lady’s Handbook For Her Mysterious Illness by Sarah Ramey, Doing Dewey
- Larrimah by Caroline Graham & Kylie Stevenson, Book’d Out
- Midnight Chicken (& Other Recipes Worth Living For) by Ella Risbridger, This Reading Life
- One Last Dance: My Life in Mortuary Scrubs and G-strings by Emma Jane Holmes, Book’d Out
- The Radioactive Boy Scout: The True Story of a Boy and His Backyard Nuclear Reactor by Ken Silverstein, Maphead’s Book Blog
- Sickened by Julie Gregory, The OC BookGirl
- Square Haunting: Five Writers in London Between the Wars by Francesca Wade, This Reading Life
- The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival by John Vaillant, What’s Nonfiction?
- TulipoMania: The Story of the World’s Most Coveted Flower and the Extraordinary Passions It Aroused by Mike Dash, The Content Reader
- Writing at the Kitchen Table: The Authorized Biography of Elizabeth David by Artemis Cooper, Scones and Chaises Longues
And that’s that.
Thank you to everyone for participating, reading, and commenting during these past few weeks. It’s been a fantastic month.
If you’re wanting to make a final addition Nonfiction November, be sure to link up your post about all the great books we’ve featured with Jaymi over at The OC BookGirl. Or check out all the great features she’s featured during Nonfiction November on Instagram with #nonfictionbookparty @theocbookgirl.